Media informatics (advanced) salary in Germany
Age and gender data combined
The monthly median gross salary for Media informatics (advanced) in Germany is €4,261.00.
Based on 609 gross salaries
- 25% of Media informatics (advanced) employees earn less than €3,329.00,
- 50% of Media informatics (advanced) employees earn between €3,329.00 and €5,419.00,
- 25% of Media informatics (advanced) employees earn more than €5,419.00.
Median salaries by federal state
Included in the median
Randomly Picked Jobs
In contrast to all full time employees in Germany
14,225,271 full-time employees in Germany subject to social insurance earn less than those working as Media informatics (advanced) in Germany. This corresponds to about 65% of full-time employees. A similar gross salary is earned by 385,932 full-time employees subject to social security contributions, or 2%.
Professions in which women earn more than men
Professions in which women earn less than men
The 25-55 age group earns more than the 55+ age group
Highest entry level jobs (under 25)
Core group among full-time employees subject to social security contributions
- Employees subject to social security contributions without special characteristics
- Spart-time farmers
- Spart-time farmers seasonal
- Unemployed persons (employer's declaration)
- Insurance-free old-age pensioners and old-age pensioners
- Maritime workers who are exempt from compulsory old-age pension insurance and old-age pensioners
- Non-permanent employees (Reporting of the health insurance fund)