Consulting engineer - automation technology salary in Germany
Age and gender data combined
The monthly median gross salary for Consulting engineer - automation technology in Germany is €5,895.00.
Based on 8,009 gross salaries
- 25% of Consulting engineer - automation technology employees earn less than €4,657.00,
- 50% of Consulting engineer - automation technology employees earn between €4,657.00 and €6,700.00,
- 25% of Consulting engineer - automation technology employees earn more than €6,700.00.
Salary variation by gender
- The median salary of Men is €5,974.00.
- Based on 7,505 salaries.
- The median salary of Women is €4,973.00.
- Based on 504 salaries.
Salary variation by age
Consulting engineer - automation technology in Germany with an age group of
- 25 to 55 years will have a median salary of €5,634.00.
- Above 55 years will have a median salary of above €6,700.00. The difference between the previous and this age group's median salary is 19%.
The best-earning Consulting engineer - automation technology are Combined of Above 55 age groups who live in West Germany. Their median salary is €7,031.00, which is a 19% increase over the median salary (€5,895.00) of the selected category.
Median salaries by federal state
Included in the median
Randomly Picked Jobs
In contrast to all full time employees in Germany
18,359,909 full-time employees in Germany subject to social insurance earn less than those working as Consulting engineer - automation technology in Germany. This corresponds to about 84% of full-time employees. A similar gross salary is earned by 161,878 full-time employees subject to social security contributions, or 1%.
At the sector level, median earnings ranged from €5,160 in the banking, finance and insurance sector to €1,890 in the temporary employment sector, where very low-paid manual jobs are clearly overrepresented.
Higher wages are generally associated with employment in larger companies and with longer periods of employment.
Professions in which women earn more than men
Professions in which women earn less than men
The 25-55 age group earns more than the 55+ age group
Highest entry level jobs (under 25)
Core group among full-time employees subject to social security contributions
- Employees subject to social security contributions without special characteristics
- Spart-time farmers
- Spart-time farmers seasonal
- Unemployed persons (employer's declaration)
- Insurance-free old-age pensioners and old-age pensioners
- Maritime workers who are exempt from compulsory old-age pension insurance and old-age pensioners
- Non-permanent employees (Reporting of the health insurance fund)
What Is Median Salary?
The median wage is a number that takes into account several wages and arranges them in ascending or descending order. The median salary is the salary that is in the middle of the sorted salaries. So if you see a median salary, you can be sure that half of the indicated salaries are lower and half are higher.
The exact middle number in a list is called the median. For example, the median of a sorted list of numbers 2300, 2400, 2500, 2600, 2700, 2800 and 6000 is 2600 because half the numbers are lower and half are higher.Mean
Mean wages are calculated by summing up all of the salaries on a list and dividing by the number of salaries on the list. This is important to remember while examining wages, since it implies that extremely high and extremely low incomes are weighted equally in the final average. When data includes a few abnormally high or low wages, mean salary reporting might be misleading.
Rather of looking for the middle number in the list, the mean is calculated by using additions and division. For example, to calculate the mean of 2300, 2400, 2500, 2600, 2700, 2800 and 6000 add them all together to get 21300. Divide them by 7, which is the number of entries on the list, and you get 3042.85.